Thursday, May 8, 2008

Final day of school

Yes today is my final day of school. I have my final exam/class for Lean Manufacturing later in the afternoon. I must say I'm looking forward to a break from school. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy going to school but it wears on you a bit. Especially when it's between family, work and other stresses. I had my other exam yesterday in Principles of Management and boy I don't feel like I did very well. Even though I did the essay on the movie "Gung Ho" (part of the exam) . The rest of the exam had to do with our textbook reading (which I did do). Only thing is that come test time it's as if I came up blank. One part was a matching terms type which wasn't so bad. The killer was three essay questions. I absolutely hate those. Like I said I had a very, very tough time with them. I know my answers weren't that good. I think I did well enough in my other exams and work that I'll pass, but it just felt crappy finishing off like that. Oh well I hope to do better with today's exam.

No comments: